Homemade Crunch Bars
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chocolate, “Blackout,” Protein Butter
- 1/2 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish or deep baking tray of choice with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add crispy rice cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine all your other ingredients and heat until melted. Remove from microwave/off stove and whisk until completely incorporated.
Pour the chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the crispy rice cereal and mix until combined. Pour into the lined baking dish and refrigerate until firm (at least an hour).
- Remove and cut into bars.